100th Day of School
Celebrate the 100th Day of School with Peg + Cat
The 100th day of school is an exciting milestone for classrooms around the country. It is the perfect day to celebrate all things 100.
Peg + Cat is PBS Kids’ animated program that follows the spirited Peg and her sidekick Cat as they embark on adventures, solve problems together, and learn foundational math concepts and skills. In each 11 minute episode, Peg and Cat are challenged by A REALLY BIG PROBLEM and they must find a way out without totally freaking out! That’s what life is like for Peg and Cat, the heroes of this animated math-based series.
PBS has developed content themed around the number 100 that educators can use to develop their 100th day celebration. Online resources include video clips, interactive activities and tools that can be used at home.
Activity Links for Teachers and Parents
- Peg + Cat Count Chickens in Space
- Peg + Cat Pizza Party
- Peg + Cat 100th Day Games and Activities
- Peg + Cat Numbers and Counting
- Peg + Cat Shapes
- Peg + Cat Fair Sharing
Other Helpful Resources
- PBS Kids
- PBS Learning Media (online resource for teachers)
- Wisconsin Media Lab (online resources for Wisconsin teachers)
- Note: You can also reach this website from the mptv.org website, click on the ”For Teachers” tab at the very top right of the website