Kids in the Kitchen
Mini Pizza Melts
- 1 English Muffin
- ¼ cup pizza sauce (or tomato sauce)
- Shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh or dried oregano (optional)
- Toppings: sliced black olives, green pepper bits, broccoli bits
- Table knife
- Measuring cup for sauce
- Chopping board
- Small sharp knife
- Paper plate
- Split the English muffin in half and toast. Set it on a paper plate.
- Spread the cut side of each muffin half with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese (mozzarella, cheddar and parmesan) on top of the sauce.
- Add toppings of your choice (black olives, green pepper, broccoli bits).
- Add bits of fresh or dried oregano.
- Microwave on high for about 20 seconds to melt cheese and heat thoroughly.
*** Serves 1-2 children
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza