Kids in the Kitchen
Mini Pizza Melts
- 1 English Muffin
- ¼ cup pizza sauce (or tomato sauce)
- Shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh or dried oregano (optional)
- Toppings: sliced black olives, green pepper bits, broccoli bits
- Table knife
- Measuring cup for sauce
- Chopping board
- Small sharp knife
- Paper plate
- Split the English muffin in half and toast. Set it on a paper plate.
- Spread the cut side of each muffin half with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese (mozzarella, cheddar and parmesan) on top of the sauce.
- Add toppings of your choice (black olives, green pepper, broccoli bits).
- Add bits of fresh or dried oregano.
- Microwave on high for about 20 seconds to melt cheese and heat thoroughly.
*** Serves 1-2 children
Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza
Tom and Viola make White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Darlyne, Tom and Viola make treat bags for the pretzels.
Matthias and Andreas loved the Flying Saucers!
Petra joins her brothers in the kitchen.
Easy Hummus Dip makes a healthy snack.
Angelles and Iryonna enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Quiche.
Darlyne and Angelles hope you make the Chicken Broccoli Quiche at your home.
Angelles, Darlyne and Iryonna bake Crunchy Chicken Fingers.
Sam's family and friend, Luckson enjoy cooking together.
Ciara and Alanna make Crispy Cinnamon Bread.
Ciara and Alanna like to help in the kitchen.
Sam and Luckson make Kitty Chow Treat.
Lydia and Abby join Darlyne for Tortilla Pizza.
These sisters like baking Chocolate Bread Pudding Muffins.