Kids in the Kitchen
Looks Delicious: Setting the Table
No matter what you are cooking, good food tastes even better with a nice looking table setting. Remember that…
- The dinner plate is in the center of your placemat.
- The knife is to the right of the plate. The blade of the knife should be toward the plate.
- The spoon is to the right of the knife.
- The fork(s), tines up, go to the left of the plate.
- The water glass is directly above the point of the knife.
- The cup and saucer are to the right of the spoon.
- The salad plate is to the left of the fork(s).
- The napkin is to the left of the fork(s) with the open corner toward you.
Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza
Tom and Viola make White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Darlyne, Tom and Viola make treat bags for the pretzels.
Matthias and Andreas loved the Flying Saucers!
Petra joins her brothers in the kitchen.
Easy Hummus Dip makes a healthy snack.
Angelles and Iryonna enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Quiche.
Darlyne and Angelles hope you make the Chicken Broccoli Quiche at your home.
Angelles, Darlyne and Iryonna bake Crunchy Chicken Fingers.
Sam's family and friend, Luckson enjoy cooking together.
Ciara and Alanna make Crispy Cinnamon Bread.
Ciara and Alanna like to help in the kitchen.
Sam and Luckson make Kitty Chow Treat.
Lydia and Abby join Darlyne for Tortilla Pizza.
These sisters like baking Chocolate Bread Pudding Muffins.