Kids in the Kitchen
Looks Delicious: Setting the Table
No matter what you are cooking, good food tastes even better with a nice looking table setting. Remember that…
- The dinner plate is in the center of your placemat.
- The knife is to the right of the plate. The blade of the knife should be toward the plate.
- The spoon is to the right of the knife.
- The fork(s), tines up, go to the left of the plate.
- The water glass is directly above the point of the knife.
- The cup and saucer are to the right of the spoon.
- The salad plate is to the left of the fork(s).
- The napkin is to the left of the fork(s) with the open corner toward you.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza