Kids in the Kitchen
Super Duper Fruit Smoothie
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup fresh pineapple (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 5 fresh strawberries or blueberries
- 1 cup banana, cut into ¼ inch thick disks
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2-3 ice cubes (set aside a few pieces of cut fruit for garnish)
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Small sharp knife
- Cutting board
- 3-4 glasses
- 3-4 drinking straws
- Combine orange juice, pineapple, banana, honey and ice cubes in a blender. Blend, crush, puree until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberry and pineapple and serve with a straw.
*** Recipe makes 3-4 servings. There is less than 1 fat gram per serving.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza