Kids in the Kitchen
Taco Layer Dip
- 1 16-oz. container fat-free sour cream
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 head of lettuce-shredded
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg. low-fat tortilla chips
- Measuring cup
- Small mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Small sharp knife
- Large sharp knife
- Large shallow dish for the taco layer dip
- Bowl for tortilla chips
- Small paper plates and napkins
- Combine sour cream and taco seasoning in a small bowl and chill for one hour.
- Take a large shallow dish and layer the ingredients, one by one, in the dish in the following order: sour cream mix, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
*** Recipe makes 8 servings. There are 6 fat grams per serving.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza