Kids in the Kitchen
- Flour tortilla (7-inch or 8-inch
- 1 thin slice of cooked ham or turkey
- Shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese or Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup chopped broccoli
- Your favorite mustard
- Table knife
- Measuring cup
- Chopping board
- Small sharp knife
- Paper plate
- Spread mustard on the flour tortilla.
- Add a slice of ham or turkey.
- Add a slice of cheddar cheese or Swiss cheese.
- Add chopped broccoli bits.
- Tightly roll up tortilla and place it on a paper plate.
- Microwave on 100% power (high) for l minute or until warm
*** Serving size for one person. It takes about 5 minutes to prepare. After you microwave your tortilla, you could dip it in salsa.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza