Kids in the Kitchen
Frozen Chocolate Bananas
- 3 medium bananas
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup granola or chopped nuts
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Wooden craft sticks
- Microwave bowl-medium size
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Wooden spoon
- Shallow pan or platter (for chopped nuts)
- Waxed paper
- Baking Sheet
- Peel bananas and cut each in half.
- Push a craft stick into the end of each banana half.
- Place the chocolate chips and vegetable oil in a microwave bowl and melt in microwave for approximately 30 seconds.
- Stir, then heat for another 15 seconds. If the chips are not completely melted, you may heat for another 15 seconds and stir one more time.
- Dip the bananas in the melted chocolate.
- Roll the chocolate covered bananas in granola or chopped nuts and place on waxed paper on a baking sheet and freeze.
Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza
Tom and Viola make White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Darlyne, Tom and Viola make treat bags for the pretzels.
Matthias and Andreas loved the Flying Saucers!
Petra joins her brothers in the kitchen.
Easy Hummus Dip makes a healthy snack.
Angelles and Iryonna enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Quiche.
Darlyne and Angelles hope you make the Chicken Broccoli Quiche at your home.
Angelles, Darlyne and Iryonna bake Crunchy Chicken Fingers.
Sam's family and friend, Luckson enjoy cooking together.
Ciara and Alanna make Crispy Cinnamon Bread.
Ciara and Alanna like to help in the kitchen.
Sam and Luckson make Kitty Chow Treat.
Lydia and Abby join Darlyne for Tortilla Pizza.
These sisters like baking Chocolate Bread Pudding Muffins.