Kids in the Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ pound (8 ounces) uncooked flat egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon butter (approx.)
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- a handful of raisins
- Small bowl
- Mixing spoons
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Medium pot for boiling water
- Bowl for mixing
- Serrated knife
- Forks for mixing (and eating)
- Small serving bowls
- Fill a medium sized cooking pot about half full of water.(Boil the water on the stove.)
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Pour the noodles in the pot of boiling water and cook until they are tender.
- When noodles are tender, drain well.
- Immediately transfer the noodles to a bowl. Add butter and mix well.
- Add cottage cheese and raisins and mix.
- Transfer to individual serving bowls, sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar, and eat!
*** This recipe makes 3-4 small servings. Please be very careful around boiling water, especially when draining the noodles. It is best for an adult to handle this part of the recipe.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza