Kids in the Kitchen
No-Bake “Dreamsicle” Yogurt Pie
- 1 nine-inch graham cracker crust shell
- 1 8-ounce container of orange flavored yogurt
- 1 cup thawed whipped non-dairy topping
- ½ cup canned mandarin orange slices-drained and broken into pieces
- (Use some additional orange slices for decoration on the top of the pie.)
- Mixing bowl
- Spoon for stirring
- Rubber spatula
- Measuring cups
- Plastic wrap
- Combine the yogurt and whipped topping in a bowl and stir with a spoon.
- Add bits and pieces of mandarin oranges and stir.
- Wrap the dough around the hot dog and cheese.
- Smooth the mixture into the pie shell. Add some mandarin orange slices for decoration on the top of the pie.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in freezer.
- Remove before you want to serve the pie and thaw slightly. Cut into slices.
*** This is an easy recipe for children and healthier than most cream pies. Using the same basic recipe, you could make different flavor combinations such as peach yogurt with canned peach pieces or vanilla yogurt with banana slices.
Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza
Tom and Viola make White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Darlyne, Tom and Viola make treat bags for the pretzels.
Matthias and Andreas loved the Flying Saucers!
Petra joins her brothers in the kitchen.
Easy Hummus Dip makes a healthy snack.
Angelles and Iryonna enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Quiche.
Darlyne and Angelles hope you make the Chicken Broccoli Quiche at your home.
Angelles, Darlyne and Iryonna bake Crunchy Chicken Fingers.
Sam's family and friend, Luckson enjoy cooking together.
Ciara and Alanna make Crispy Cinnamon Bread.
Ciara and Alanna like to help in the kitchen.
Sam and Luckson make Kitty Chow Treat.
Lydia and Abby join Darlyne for Tortilla Pizza.
These sisters like baking Chocolate Bread Pudding Muffins.