Kids in the Kitchen
No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- ½ cup peanut butter (chilled)
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk (or more as needed for consistency)
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes cereal
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing spoons
- Rubber spatula
- Combine the peanut butter, honey and powdered milk. Mix well.
- Roll into balls.
- Roll the balls on a plate of crushed cornflakes until covered.
- Sample one and put the rest in the refrigerator to chill for later.
*** This is a “messy” recipe. Some children will not like sticky fingers. However, a little messiness in the kitchen doesn't hurt anyone. Serve this yummy snack after it is chilled with a cold glass of milk. Apple slices and grapes also go well with the peanut butter balls.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza