Kids in the Kitchen
- 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 7-ounce package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1-pound loaf of cocktail rye bread (or whole wheat slices cut into quarters)
- cucumber, thinly sliced
- Small mixing bowl
- Spoon for stirring
- Sharp Knife for cutting
- Table knife for spreading
- Cutting board
- Mix the whipped cream cheese and dry Italian-style dressing in a small bowl.
- Spread equal portions of the mixture on the bread.
- Top each with a slice of cucumber.
*** In addition to your cucumber- topped sandwiches, you may want to enjoy some additional veggie toppings such as chopped carrots, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes.
Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza
Tom and Viola make White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Darlyne, Tom and Viola make treat bags for the pretzels.
Matthias and Andreas loved the Flying Saucers!
Petra joins her brothers in the kitchen.
Easy Hummus Dip makes a healthy snack.
Angelles and Iryonna enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Quiche.
Darlyne and Angelles hope you make the Chicken Broccoli Quiche at your home.
Angelles, Darlyne and Iryonna bake Crunchy Chicken Fingers.
Sam's family and friend, Luckson enjoy cooking together.
Ciara and Alanna make Crispy Cinnamon Bread.
Ciara and Alanna like to help in the kitchen.
Sam and Luckson make Kitty Chow Treat.
Lydia and Abby join Darlyne for Tortilla Pizza.
These sisters like baking Chocolate Bread Pudding Muffins.