Kids in the Kitchen
- 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 7-ounce package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1-pound loaf of cocktail rye bread (or whole wheat slices cut into quarters)
- cucumber, thinly sliced
- Small mixing bowl
- Spoon for stirring
- Sharp Knife for cutting
- Table knife for spreading
- Cutting board
- Mix the whipped cream cheese and dry Italian-style dressing in a small bowl.
- Spread equal portions of the mixture on the bread.
- Top each with a slice of cucumber.
*** In addition to your cucumber- topped sandwiches, you may want to enjoy some additional veggie toppings such as chopped carrots, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza