Kids in the Kitchen
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 large cube of butter
- 1 cup pecan pieces (optional)
- 9 x 13 inch cake pan
- Hot pads
- Pour the cherry pie filling into the pan.
- Pour 1 can of crushed pineapple with juice to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the entire pan.
- Cut the butter in little cubes and place evenly over the cake mix.
- Sprinkle with Pecan pieces. (optional)
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 50 minutes.
*** Serve it with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt. This dessert is easy to make…and there aren't a lot of dishes to wash!
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza