Kids in the Kitchen
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 large cube of butter
- 1 cup pecan pieces (optional)
- 9 x 13 inch cake pan
- Hot pads
- Pour the cherry pie filling into the pan.
- Pour 1 can of crushed pineapple with juice to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the entire pan.
- Cut the butter in little cubes and place evenly over the cake mix.
- Sprinkle with Pecan pieces. (optional)
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 50 minutes.
*** Serve it with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt. This dessert is easy to make…and there aren't a lot of dishes to wash!
Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza
Tom and Viola make White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Darlyne, Tom and Viola make treat bags for the pretzels.
Matthias and Andreas loved the Flying Saucers!
Petra joins her brothers in the kitchen.
Easy Hummus Dip makes a healthy snack.
Angelles and Iryonna enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Quiche.
Darlyne and Angelles hope you make the Chicken Broccoli Quiche at your home.
Angelles, Darlyne and Iryonna bake Crunchy Chicken Fingers.
Sam's family and friend, Luckson enjoy cooking together.
Ciara and Alanna make Crispy Cinnamon Bread.
Ciara and Alanna like to help in the kitchen.
Sam and Luckson make Kitty Chow Treat.
Lydia and Abby join Darlyne for Tortilla Pizza.
These sisters like baking Chocolate Bread Pudding Muffins.