Kids in the Kitchen
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup of purple grape juice
- A clear glass
- Straw for sipping
- Place one scoop of vanilla ice cream in a clear glass.
- Add ½ cup of purple grape juice.
- Stir with a spoon to mix the juice and ice cream.
- Drink with a straw.
- Say “Moo”
*** You can also say “More”. If you want a larger beverage, increase the amount of grape juice and ice cream.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza