Kids in the Kitchen
Orange Fluff Salad
- 6 ounce package orange Jell-O
- 1 regular sized can of crushed pineapple (approx. 8 ¼ oz.), drained
- 8 ounces cottage cheese (small curd)
- 6 to 8 ounces Cool Whip (or other whipped topping)
- Spoon for mixing
- Measuring cup
- Strainer or colander
- Mix the package of Jell-O with the cottage cheese in bowl.
- Drain the pineapple and add to the mixture.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Chill for 1 hour.
*** Be sure to chill before serving, otherwise it will be “soupy.” For a variation, you could add a small can of mandarin oranges and a small can of crushed pineapple. Be sure that you drain the juices. You can save the juice and use it in other recipes for added flavor.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza