Kids in the Kitchen
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 cups salad dressing
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons dry onions
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- Parsley (freshly chopped)
- Favorite raw vegetables, chopped. (Carrots, broccoli, celery etc.)
- Rolling pin
- Baking sheet
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Roll out the crescent rolls on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes until golden.
- Mix together cream cheese , onion, dill weed, chopped parsley and salad dressing (Miracle Whip is suggested).
- Spread on the baked crust.
- On top, place the mixture of your favorite raw chopped vegetables.
- Chill. Cut into squares and serve.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza