Kids in the Kitchen
Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
- 8 oz. semisweet chocolate
- 18 pretzel rods (10 oz. bag)
- Optional: chocolate jimmies, crushed nuts
- Rimmed baking sheet
- Waxed paper
- Microwave-safe dish
- Spoon for mixing
- Optional: shallow plates for toppings
- Line rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper. Set aside.
- Break semisweet chocolate into small pieces (or use chocolate chips.) Place in microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until the chocolate is melted (about 1 min.) Remove; stir until smooth.
- One at a time, roll one end of pretzel rods into melted chocolate. Use a spoon to coat each of the rods ¾ of the way up.
- Dip in toppings as desired.
- Place pretzels on the prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until set (about 15 minutes.)
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza