Kids in the Kitchen
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup chopped apricots
- 1 cup chopped dried cherries (pitted)
- 1 cup chopped, pitted dates
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups granola
- 1 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Wooden spoon
- 13 x 9-inch baking pan
- Plastic wrap
- Put all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix everything together really well.
- Dump the mixture into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan and “smoosh” it with a wooden spoon. Try to press it down evenly so that it's flat across the pan.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
- Cut into about 24 squares.
Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza
Tom and Viola make White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Darlyne, Tom and Viola make treat bags for the pretzels.
Matthias and Andreas loved the Flying Saucers!
Petra joins her brothers in the kitchen.
Easy Hummus Dip makes a healthy snack.
Angelles and Iryonna enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Quiche.
Darlyne and Angelles hope you make the Chicken Broccoli Quiche at your home.
Angelles, Darlyne and Iryonna bake Crunchy Chicken Fingers.
Sam's family and friend, Luckson enjoy cooking together.
Ciara and Alanna make Crispy Cinnamon Bread.
Ciara and Alanna like to help in the kitchen.
Sam and Luckson make Kitty Chow Treat.
Lydia and Abby join Darlyne for Tortilla Pizza.
These sisters like baking Chocolate Bread Pudding Muffins.