Kids in the Kitchen
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup chopped apricots
- 1 cup chopped dried cherries (pitted)
- 1 cup chopped, pitted dates
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups granola
- 1 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Wooden spoon
- 13 x 9-inch baking pan
- Plastic wrap
- Put all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix everything together really well.
- Dump the mixture into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan and “smoosh” it with a wooden spoon. Try to press it down evenly so that it's flat across the pan.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
- Cut into about 24 squares.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza