Kids in the Kitchen
Western Oven Fries
- 3 large baking potatoes (scrubbed)
- ¾ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Flat-bottomed dish or pan
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut the potatoes into ¼ inch sticks (or wedges), making sure that no part is thicker than ¼ inch.
- In a flat-bottomed dish or pan, add the chili powder, salt and oregano. Mix and add the potatoes, coating each well.
- Cover a large baking sheet with foil and spray the foil with cooking spray. Place the potato wedges on the foil in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the potatoes are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside when pierced with a sharp knife.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza