Kids in the Kitchen
Egg Salad Sandwich
- 3-4 large hard-boiled eggs
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion or red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish (drained)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bread of your choice
- Pot to boil eggs (It takes about 15 min.)
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Bowl for mixing
- Table knife
- Peal the hard-boiled eggs. Discard the shells. Place eggs in medium bowl.
- Coarsely chop eggs in the bowl.
- Add the celery, onion or red bell pepper (optional), pickle relish, and mayonnaise to the bowl. Gently stir.
- Place lettuce leaf on bread, add filling and cover with the second piece of bread. Slice diagonally, skewer with toothpicks and serve.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza