Kids in the Kitchen
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 wooden spoons
- Large bowl
- Small bowl
- Microwave-safe measuring cup with spout
- Measuring spoons
- Place the popped corn in a large bowl.
- Blend the cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl. Set aside
- Put butter in microwave measuring cup and melt it in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted butter over the popcorn and toss.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Toss until popcorn is well coated.
Note: For variety, you could also mix popped corn with raisins or sprinkle with pizza seasoning or Parmesan cheese.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza