Kids in the Kitchen
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 wooden spoons
- Large bowl
- Small bowl
- Microwave-safe measuring cup with spout
- Measuring spoons
- Place the popped corn in a large bowl.
- Blend the cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl. Set aside
- Put butter in microwave measuring cup and melt it in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted butter over the popcorn and toss.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Toss until popcorn is well coated.
Note: For variety, you could also mix popped corn with raisins or sprinkle with pizza seasoning or Parmesan cheese.
Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza
Tom and Viola make White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Darlyne, Tom and Viola make treat bags for the pretzels.
Matthias and Andreas loved the Flying Saucers!
Petra joins her brothers in the kitchen.
Easy Hummus Dip makes a healthy snack.
Angelles and Iryonna enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Quiche.
Darlyne and Angelles hope you make the Chicken Broccoli Quiche at your home.
Angelles, Darlyne and Iryonna bake Crunchy Chicken Fingers.
Sam's family and friend, Luckson enjoy cooking together.
Ciara and Alanna make Crispy Cinnamon Bread.
Ciara and Alanna like to help in the kitchen.
Sam and Luckson make Kitty Chow Treat.
Lydia and Abby join Darlyne for Tortilla Pizza.
These sisters like baking Chocolate Bread Pudding Muffins.