Kids in the Kitchen
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- ½ cup salt
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Mix and knead ingredients together in a large bowl. (Add flour as needed for consistency desired.)
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will stay soft and pliable for many uses.
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups flour
- 1 ½ cup salt
- ¼ cup oil
- Food coloring
- Mix and knead ingredients in bowl . Add more flour if mixture is too sticky. Store in a plastic zip-lock bag in the refrigerator.
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup salt
- 1 teaspoon alum
- 1 pkg. Kool Aid
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ¼ cup boiling water
- Mix all ingredients except oil and water. Then add oil and water quickly. Mix well Add more flour as needed. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza
Tom and Viola make White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Darlyne, Tom and Viola make treat bags for the pretzels.
Matthias and Andreas loved the Flying Saucers!
Petra joins her brothers in the kitchen.
Easy Hummus Dip makes a healthy snack.
Angelles and Iryonna enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Quiche.
Darlyne and Angelles hope you make the Chicken Broccoli Quiche at your home.
Angelles, Darlyne and Iryonna bake Crunchy Chicken Fingers.
Sam's family and friend, Luckson enjoy cooking together.
Ciara and Alanna make Crispy Cinnamon Bread.
Ciara and Alanna like to help in the kitchen.
Sam and Luckson make Kitty Chow Treat.
Lydia and Abby join Darlyne for Tortilla Pizza.
These sisters like baking Chocolate Bread Pudding Muffins.