Kids in the Kitchen
Fresh Strawberry Popsicles
- 2 cups strawberries (hulled and pureed)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ¼ cups water
- Simmer the sugar and water in a saucepan until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Hull and puree the strawberries in a blender or food processor.
- Add the sugar syrup and blend.
- Pour into popsicle molds or small paper cups with popsicle sticks and aluminum tents.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza