Kids in the Kitchen
- 1 roll of crescent dough
- 6 small rounds of Gouda (wax removed) or cheddar cheese
- 6 small slices of pepperoni
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- Unroll the dough, pinch the perforations together, cut into 6 equal squares.
- Slice each round of cheese in half.
- Place the pepperoni between the cheese halves.
- Place the cheese and meat stack in the center of each dough square.
- Top with a little mustard and draw up the sides of the dough to form a sack.
- Pinch the dough together to close the sack.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the meat & cheese melts in crescent pockets are golden brown.
- Cool a bit. Enjoy them while they are still warm or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza
Tom and Viola make White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Darlyne, Tom and Viola make treat bags for the pretzels.
Matthias and Andreas loved the Flying Saucers!
Petra joins her brothers in the kitchen.
Easy Hummus Dip makes a healthy snack.
Angelles and Iryonna enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Quiche.
Darlyne and Angelles hope you make the Chicken Broccoli Quiche at your home.
Angelles, Darlyne and Iryonna bake Crunchy Chicken Fingers.
Sam's family and friend, Luckson enjoy cooking together.
Ciara and Alanna make Crispy Cinnamon Bread.
Ciara and Alanna like to help in the kitchen.
Sam and Luckson make Kitty Chow Treat.
Lydia and Abby join Darlyne for Tortilla Pizza.
These sisters like baking Chocolate Bread Pudding Muffins.