Kids in the Kitchen
- 1 roll of crescent dough
- 6 small rounds of Gouda (wax removed) or cheddar cheese
- 6 small slices of pepperoni
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- Unroll the dough, pinch the perforations together, cut into 6 equal squares.
- Slice each round of cheese in half.
- Place the pepperoni between the cheese halves.
- Place the cheese and meat stack in the center of each dough square.
- Top with a little mustard and draw up the sides of the dough to form a sack.
- Pinch the dough together to close the sack.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the meat & cheese melts in crescent pockets are golden brown.
- Cool a bit. Enjoy them while they are still warm or refrigerate until ready to serve.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza