Kids in the Kitchen
Wake Up! Smoothie
- 1 ripe banana
- 20-oz. can crushed pineapple (or fresh pineapple)
- 1 ½ cups orange juice
- 8 oz. carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes (about 6 cubes)
- Peel banana, break into chunks and put in blender
- Add crushed pineapple, orange juice, yogurt, ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza