Kids in the Kitchen
- 1 6-ounce can frozen juice concentrate
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 small paper cups
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks
- 6 aluminum foil squares large enough to cover the top of the cup
- Large Bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Wooden spoon
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the paper cups. Don't fill to the top because the mixture expands when it freezes.
- Place the foil square on top of the cup. (This will help to keep the popsicle stick handle upright.) Make a slit in the center of the square using your popsicle stick.
- Place the cups in freezer until mixture is firm.
*** If the fruitsicle is hard to remove from the paper cup, hold the cup under tap water for a few seconds or use a scissor to cut a notch in the top of the cup and simply peel off the paper.
Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza
Tom and Viola make White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Darlyne, Tom and Viola make treat bags for the pretzels.
Matthias and Andreas loved the Flying Saucers!
Petra joins her brothers in the kitchen.
Easy Hummus Dip makes a healthy snack.
Angelles and Iryonna enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Quiche.
Darlyne and Angelles hope you make the Chicken Broccoli Quiche at your home.
Angelles, Darlyne and Iryonna bake Crunchy Chicken Fingers.
Sam's family and friend, Luckson enjoy cooking together.
Ciara and Alanna make Crispy Cinnamon Bread.
Ciara and Alanna like to help in the kitchen.
Sam and Luckson make Kitty Chow Treat.
Lydia and Abby join Darlyne for Tortilla Pizza.
These sisters like baking Chocolate Bread Pudding Muffins.