Kids in the Kitchen
- 1 6-ounce can frozen juice concentrate
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 small paper cups
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks
- 6 aluminum foil squares large enough to cover the top of the cup
- Large Bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Wooden spoon
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the paper cups. Don't fill to the top because the mixture expands when it freezes.
- Place the foil square on top of the cup. (This will help to keep the popsicle stick handle upright.) Make a slit in the center of the square using your popsicle stick.
- Place the cups in freezer until mixture is firm.
*** If the fruitsicle is hard to remove from the paper cup, hold the cup under tap water for a few seconds or use a scissor to cut a notch in the top of the cup and simply peel off the paper.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza