Kids in the Kitchen
- 1 jar (1 lb 9.75 oz ) Chunky Garden Italian Pasta Sauce
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen vegetables combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1 pkg. (16 oz) frozen cheese-filled tortellini (cooked and drained) Grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the pasta sauce in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until it boils.
- Stir in the vegetables. Cover and cook for 10 min. or until the vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Put the tortellini (cooked and drained) in a large serving bowl.
- Pour the vegetable/sauce mixture over the tortellini. Toss to coat.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza