Kids in the Kitchen
- 1 jar (1 lb 9.75 oz ) Chunky Garden Italian Pasta Sauce
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen vegetables combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1 pkg. (16 oz) frozen cheese-filled tortellini (cooked and drained) Grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the pasta sauce in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until it boils.
- Stir in the vegetables. Cover and cook for 10 min. or until the vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Put the tortellini (cooked and drained) in a large serving bowl.
- Pour the vegetable/sauce mixture over the tortellini. Toss to coat.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese
Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza
Tom and Viola make White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Darlyne, Tom and Viola make treat bags for the pretzels.
Matthias and Andreas loved the Flying Saucers!
Petra joins her brothers in the kitchen.
Easy Hummus Dip makes a healthy snack.
Angelles and Iryonna enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Quiche.
Darlyne and Angelles hope you make the Chicken Broccoli Quiche at your home.
Angelles, Darlyne and Iryonna bake Crunchy Chicken Fingers.
Sam's family and friend, Luckson enjoy cooking together.
Ciara and Alanna make Crispy Cinnamon Bread.
Ciara and Alanna like to help in the kitchen.
Sam and Luckson make Kitty Chow Treat.
Lydia and Abby join Darlyne for Tortilla Pizza.
These sisters like baking Chocolate Bread Pudding Muffins.