Kids in the Kitchen
Crunchy Veggie Wrap
- ½ cup fat-free cream cheese
- Four 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2/3 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2/3 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 red tomato, diced
- ¼ cup red onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup carrots, grated
- ¼ cup blue cheese (or cheddar cheese)
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese over one side of each tortilla.
- Divide the remaining ingredients evenly among tortillas.
- Roll up each tortilla.
- Cut each rolled wrap in half diagonally
Note: You may want to try a variety of vegetables and flavored cream cheese.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza