Kids in the Kitchen
Crunchy Veggie Wrap
- ½ cup fat-free cream cheese
- Four 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2/3 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2/3 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 red tomato, diced
- ¼ cup red onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup carrots, grated
- ¼ cup blue cheese (or cheddar cheese)
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese over one side of each tortilla.
- Divide the remaining ingredients evenly among tortillas.
- Roll up each tortilla.
- Cut each rolled wrap in half diagonally
Note: You may want to try a variety of vegetables and flavored cream cheese.
Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza
Tom and Viola make White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Darlyne, Tom and Viola make treat bags for the pretzels.
Matthias and Andreas loved the Flying Saucers!
Petra joins her brothers in the kitchen.
Easy Hummus Dip makes a healthy snack.
Angelles and Iryonna enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Quiche.
Darlyne and Angelles hope you make the Chicken Broccoli Quiche at your home.
Angelles, Darlyne and Iryonna bake Crunchy Chicken Fingers.
Sam's family and friend, Luckson enjoy cooking together.
Ciara and Alanna make Crispy Cinnamon Bread.
Ciara and Alanna like to help in the kitchen.
Sam and Luckson make Kitty Chow Treat.
Lydia and Abby join Darlyne for Tortilla Pizza.
These sisters like baking Chocolate Bread Pudding Muffins.