Kids in the Kitchen
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks (drained)
- 2 cups (8 oz) low-fat lemon yogurt
- 1 ½ cup fresh (or thawed, if frozen) blueberries
- ½ cup low-fat granola
- Fresh strawberry toppers
You will also need 4 (6 oz) juice glasses.
- Combine the drained pineapple with half of the yogurt in a small bowl.
- Alternate layers of the pineapple-yogurt mixture, followed by blueberries and then granola in a 6-oz. juice glass.
- Repeat layering twice in each glass.
- Top each parfait with a dollop of yogurt and a strawberry.
Quick healhty and colorful!
Note: Serves 4 people.
Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza
Tom and Viola make White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels.
Darlyne, Tom and Viola make treat bags for the pretzels.
Matthias and Andreas loved the Flying Saucers!
Petra joins her brothers in the kitchen.
Easy Hummus Dip makes a healthy snack.
Angelles and Iryonna enjoy the Chicken Broccoli Quiche.
Darlyne and Angelles hope you make the Chicken Broccoli Quiche at your home.
Angelles, Darlyne and Iryonna bake Crunchy Chicken Fingers.
Sam's family and friend, Luckson enjoy cooking together.
Ciara and Alanna make Crispy Cinnamon Bread.
Ciara and Alanna like to help in the kitchen.
Sam and Luckson make Kitty Chow Treat.
Lydia and Abby join Darlyne for Tortilla Pizza.
These sisters like baking Chocolate Bread Pudding Muffins.