Kids in the Kitchen
- 1 prepared, baked and cooled 12 inch thin-crust pizza crust
- 8 oz. light cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup pineapple slices
- 1 cup strawberry slices
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup of melon
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- Arrange banana slices in layer over cream cheese
- Arrange remaining fruit slices over bananas.
- Cut into 10 wedges
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza