Kids in the Kitchen
Vegetables and Dips
- Select an assortment of vegetables such as cucumbers, zucchini, broccoli, carrots, celery, radishes, red and green peppers, cauliflower, green beans, etc.
- Bottle of low-fat Ranch dressing.
- ½ cup low-fat cottage cheese
- ½ cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- Measuring cups
- Small mixing bowl
- Cutting board
- Large sharp knife
- Small sharp knife
- Platter for the vegetables
- 2 bowls for the dips
- Clean dish towel
- Wash and pat dry the vegetables.
- Cut vegetables as needed into “finger food” sizes and arrange on the platter.
- Mix the cottage cheese, non-fat yogurt, green onions and fresh dill and stir until smooth. (It will be a bit lumpy.)
- Spoon the dill dip into a dipping bowl.
- Pour the bottled Ranch dressing into one of the dipping bowls.
|Aug 26, 2011 - Taping of Kids in the Kitchen Interstitials|
Kelly and Jenny make Green Eggs & Ham
Hannah and Angelles make Pretty Parfaits
Jack makes Croque Monsieur
Marielle and Josh make a Fruit Pizza