Cucumber & Tomato Yogurt Salad Recipe
Cucumber & Tomato Yogurt Salad
- 2 cups cucumbers, diced
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon black pepper and cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- Place the vegetables in a serving bowl.
- Blend black pepper and cumin powder and salt into yogurt.
- Pour yogurt mixture over diced vegetables and stir to coat vegetables. Taste and add additional seasonings if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Garnish with coriander before serving.