Peanut Chutney Recipe
Peanut Chutney: A wonderful combination of peanuts and coconut. Can be used as a spread to make chutney sandwiches or served as a dip.
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts (lightly salted)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened powdered or freshly ground coconut
- 3 garlic peeled cloves, quartered
- 1 dry red chili pepper (more, if desired)
- 1/4 tsp. salt (more, if desired)
- Place peanuts, coconut powder, garlic cloves, red chili, and salt in a blender with approximately 1 3/4 cups warm water.
- Blend for a few minutes until ingredients become smooth.