Zucchini Poriyal with Coconut Recipe
Zucchini Poriyal with Coconut
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 whole dry red pepper
- 1 tsp. black mustard seeds
- 1 tsp. urad dal
- 3 cups zucchini, cubed
- 1 tsp. chutney powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt (more, if desired)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh or dry grated coconut
- In a skillet over medium heat, add oil. When oil is hot but not smoking, add red pepper, mustard and urad dal. (listen for mustard seeds popping and urad turning brown).
- Add zucchini, chutney powder, and salt. Toss squash with all the seasonings in the skillet and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add grated coconut and stir well.