Cooking Raw Recipes
Cauliflower Curry Rice
- Sharp knife
- Cutting board
- Large Serving Bowl
- 1 large Cauliflower - pulse cauliflower florets in food processor until the size of a pea, but not blended until smooth.
- ¼ Cup sweet Red Onion, diced
- ½ Cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- ½ cup Green Pepper, diced
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes cut in half
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper - well chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic puree
- 2 Avocados peeled, chop to 1 x 1" squares
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ to 1 Cup chopped Cilantro
- Sprig of Fresh Thyme - grind in your hands
- 1 to 3 Tablespoons Curry Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pulse cauliflower in food processor.
- Place in large bowl.
- Add onion, red and green bell pepper, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, thyme, paprika, curry, tomato, sea salt, avocado, lemon juice, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Toss all of the ingredients in a large bowl until they are mixed well. Adjust spice to taste.