Cooking Raw Recipes
- Food processor
- 4 Roma tomatoes – seeded & chopped
- 2 cups soaked sundried tomatoes
- ¼ cup onions
- ¼ cup red pepper
- 8 basil leaves
- 2-3 garlic cloves – crushed
- 2 t fresh oregano
- ½ t sea salt
- 1 cup water
- Place all ingredients into food processor & pulse to chunkiness. You will use half of the mixture for the bottom of the lasagna, the other half for an another layer.
- 1 ½ lbs mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Bragg Amino Acids
- Pinch black pepper
- Place sliced mushrooms and remaining ingredients into bowl.
- Allow to marinate for 1 hr.
Fresh Baby Spinach
- 8 cups fresh spinach – wash thoroughly to make sure sand is out, and dry with paper towels.
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove – crushed
- ¼ cup water
- Place in food processor & pulse until ground – not creamy smooth
Almond, Cashew Cheese
- 1 ½ cups raw almonds
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews
- ½ cup red onions – chopped
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1-2 garlic cloves – crushed
- Pinch white or black pepper
- ½ cup water
- Place all ingredients in food processor & blend until smooth.
- ½ of this batch will be for internal layer in lasagna, and ½ of the batch for garnishing top.
- Begin with a layer of Marinara sauce, layer of mushrooms, Almond Cashew Cheese, Spinach, Marinara sauce, and garnish the top with remaining almond cashew cheese.
- Refrigerate until set, cut into squares, and enjoy.