Cooking Raw Recipes
- Food processor
- Measuring spoons/cups
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons red onions chopped
- 2 clove garlic
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper, optional & remove seed
- 1 pinch salt
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse 3 or 4 times.
- To assemble the taco, carefully remove a whole romaine leaf from the bunch and then spread 2-3 tablespoons of the taco meat onto the leaf. Garnish the taco with salsa, sour cream and guacamole.