Cooking Raw Recipes
Fruity Chia Seed Breakfast
- 1C fresh squeezed grapefruit
- 1C fresh squeeze orange juice
- 1C goji berries
- ¼ C chia seeds
- ½ C chopped pineapple
- ½ C blueberries
- ½ C peeled and chopped grapefruit
- ½ C peeled and chopped orange
- Soak chia seeds in grapefruit and orange juice for 15-20 minutes until the mixture turns into a slightly gelatinous consistency.
- After soaking, spoon chia seed mixture into a small bowl and top with grapefruit, orange and pineapple chunks as well as goji berries and blueberries.