Cooking Raw Recipes
Cashew Coconut Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 2 C cashews (previously soaked in water)
- 2 baby young coconuts (meat and water)
- 1 C shredded coconut
- ¼ C coconut oil (optional)
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1 C chia seeds
- Pinch sea salt
- Soak cashews overnight w/pinch of sea salt – rinse well and place in blender.
- Add coconut meat & 2 cups of coconut water – blend until smooth – add water gradually if too thick – once you have desired texture, place mixture into ice cream maker for required time according to your ice cream maker.
- If you don’t have ice cream maker, pour mixture into bowl and place in freezer until thick. Garnish with fresh or frozen fruits & nuts.