Cooking Raw Recipes
Chickpea / Garbanzo Bean Hummus
- 6 C sprouted chickpea / garbanzo beans
- 1-2 C Kalamata olives
- ½-1 C tahini
- 1 onion
- 1 C cilantro
- 3-5 Garlic Cloves – to please your pallet
- 1t cumin
- ½ C extra virgin olive oil or grape seed oil
- 3T Bragg’s Amino
- pinch of sea salt
- jalapeño peppers – to please your pallet
- juice of 2 lemons
- water (if necessary)
- Place sprouted beans & ½ of lemon juice in food processor & blend – then add remaining items and pulse until all ingredients are thoroughly merged into one big deliciously healthy hummus (you may want to drizzle extra dab of olive oil on top).
For Kalamata Hummus, – use all ingredients and add 1-2 C of Kalamata olives and blend anew.
For Sundried Tomato Hummus – use all ingredients except for the Kalamata olives & add 1-2 C sundried tomatoes (whatever it takes to please your pallet).
You can stuff red & green peppers with hummus.
You can spoon hummus on top of Boston lettuce, savoy cabbage leaves, red cabbage leaves & carrots.
You can spread hummus on top of flaxseed crackers.