Cooking Raw Recipes
Raw Vegetable Jamaican Jerk Shish Kabobs
- 1 zucchini
- 2 broccoli stems, peel rough outside skin
- 1 red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- 2 C cherry tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- ½ large purple onion
- 2-3 cups baby Portobello mushrooms
- Cut all vegetables in pieces which can be put on skewers.
- Do not put mushrooms under water, instead clean with damp paper towel.
- 3T Jamaican jerk spice
- ¼” round of Jalapeño pepper
- ½ C extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 T Braggs amino
- ½ C lemon juice
- ½ C apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- Blend all of the ingredients.
- Pour marinade over vegetable chunks and let sit for at least 20 min.
- Assemble vegetables on skewer.
- Eat raw, or you can place in dehydrator for a couple of hours to warm.