Cooking Raw Recipes
Chocolate Mousse Parfait / Pie
- Measuring spoons/cups
- 3 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup carob powder
- ¼ cup carob chips
- 6 dates marinated in agave (1hr)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
Garnish: Optional, but adds a beautiful appearance, and texture.
Raw Walnuts, fresh blueberries, fresh strawberries, or you can utilize all of the fruits and nuts, or just your favorites.
- Place dates, carob powder & chips and almonds into blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add avocados, vanilla & sea salt & blend until smooth. If the mixture is too thick, add more almond milk. If the mixture is not sweet enough for you, add more dates.
- For a more intense chocolate taste, add more carob chips.
- Use your palate to achieve the desired and consistency.
- Garnish the mousse with raw walnuts and freshly sliced strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries and enjoy.
- For Pie assembly: utilize pie crust recipe.
- Spread mousse over crust to desired thickness and garnish with fruit and nuts.