Cooking Raw Recipes
Chocolate & Coconut Truffles
- Food processor
- Measuring spoons/cups
- (see pie crust instructions on previous recipe)
- ½ cup dried shredded coconut
- ½ cup minced carrots
- ½ cup minced broccoli florets
- ¼ cup carob powder
- Use the ingredients and instructions for the nut crust recipe to create the truffle filling.
- Take about 1 tablespoon (or more) of the nut crust mixture and form it into a ball.
- You can make your truffles large or small - it is all up to you.
- Roll the miniature nut crust ball in the carob powder, shredded carrots, coconut, or shredded broccoli florets, until it is completely covered. Place the balls in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours. Enjoy with a tall glass of almond milk.